feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.
You can put a disclaimer here as well.
But don't put too much information here because once you hover on the navigations, YOU. CAN. NEVER. COME. BACK. HERE. AGAIN.
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Back to blogging. Trying my very best to revived this "lone" site.
It's a month long since I last blogged. Thus, since it's still the lunar new year period...
will like to mention "Happy Chinese New Year!" , readers~..

Let's move on..

Finally, completed the four projects submission for the term (3 programming and one marketing report task).. It was tough during the whole period, the tackling of the coding and the handling of the projects. Well, I think that's really means nothing when seeing the projects was being completed. Thanks group mates (geetha and qinghai), as well as the sweeet mates and fellow mates lending their hand in the process..感谢您,

Last 2 weeks of the friday, was our last presentation as a class. As normal, the groups took turn to present. While, at the end of the presentation, suddenly it's the last time we are presenting as a class for the one final time before we posted to our respective core in the year 3...

*following pictures is credited to zhengbin..








It's been 2 years. Have alot of thoughts in the class.
Its really took some time, in getting nearer to the lads..
especially in year 2, i feel that i seems to even more 'click' to most of them..
Thinking back, I am delightful.
This is due to becoz', I did not attend the orientation due to late comin.
Where and when, heard arousing comments that
"that is the time where the group starts to glued"..
And from the very first day, I was trying to proved,
I still can catch up with dem', and join into the ring of this group..
The scene I still remembered, when I first came into the class,
Geetha was the first to approach me, when I'm lost in the jungle
Thanks alot for guiding me to the mates like nabi, siti, emily and lots.
.
..
...
You lads rawks seriously, wont forget the moment we stick around during the 2 years.
the laughter that every school day will occurs...
and best lucks for the upcoming exams..*add oil*


.